Make a Complaint - ScottishPower

Search for help and advice View more search results

Or visit our Support Centre Support Centre Suggested services

Some services are not available to all payment methods.

Enter meter readings Change your supply address Change your tariff View your balance & bills Direct Debit Manager Issues with PAYG device? Find the best deal for you Get a quote ScottishPower - Cheap Gas and Electricity Suppliers Your Home Your Home Your Business Commercial Energy Energy Efficiency Smart Meters Get a Quote PowerUp Hello

Are you already a customer?

Login or register now

You are in: Home / Customer Services / Complaints Something wrong? We aim to gi Moncler-Men-gt-/Moncler-Women-gt-/moncler-discount-code-rid-0.html. moncler usa retail llcve our customers the best possible service. But if something's gone wrong, we always investigate, and do everything we can to put things right. We follow a 3 stage process which we've outlined below to try to ensure your complaint is resolved as quickly as possible. My Complaint Tracker And, as it's important to us that you know what's happening with your complaint, we've created an online Complaint Tracker where you'll see updates, find answers to commonly asked questions and stay informed of the progress of your complaint. *The complaint tracker is a new service and is only available for customers that have complaints raised from 8th October 2016. Stage 1 Stage 2 Stage 3 Stage 1 - Contact us with your complaint Boiler Care Complaints Something wrong with your Boiler Care? 0800 001 5214 Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm, and Saturday 8am - 5pm Call us - free on 0800 027 0072 (Monday to Friday 8am - 10pm, and Saturday 8.30am - 6pm) Hearing or speech difficulties? Depending on your needs, the Next Generation Text Service (NGTS) offer a range of tools and services that can help you contact us. Simply visit for more information. Email us - Write to us - ScottishPower Customer Services, 320 St Vincent St. Glasgow G2 5AD We'll record your complaint and give you a unique complaint reference number.
We'll try to resolve your issue straightaway. If we can't then your complaint will move to Stage 2.
Did you know that 2 out of 3 complaints are resolved at this stage*. If you need additional support via our community liaison service just contact us and let us know. Stage 2 - We're working to resolve your complaint A dedicated member of our Customer Care Team will now manage your complaint. We will: send you information on how we'll handle your complaint either by letter or e-mail. create an online Complaint Tracker for you to keep you updated on the progress we've made. You'll find this in your online account. aim to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction as quickly as possible - that's within 14 days for around 90% of customers*. If we're unable to resolve your complaint within 14 days we will keep you informed of progress until we can fully resolve your complaint. Stage 3 - Making sure you're happy with our proposed solution We will work hard to resolve your issue within 8 weeks - that's the case for around 97% of customers*. However, if you're not happy with our Final Offer or if we haven't resolved your issue within 8 weeks you: can request that we carry out an internal review where we will try to reach a resolution with you. have the right to contact the Ombudsman Services: Energy to independently review your case. Rest assured we want to make sure that we fully resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. Need More Information? Read our Complaints Handling Procedure We're regulated by The Gas and Electricity (Consumer Complaints Handling Standards) Regulations 2008 Find Useful Contacts for support from independent organisations such as Citizens Advice Consumer Service and Ombudsman Services: Energy Know Your Rights as an energy consumer *Current performance results can be viewed at Our Performance . Categories Meter reads Complaints Bills and payments Online accounts Moving home Support schemes Gas and Electricity Pay as you go Complaints performance You can view our performance in handling complaints over the last 4 quarters and the overall performance for the last year. Performance (last 4 quarters) Performance (last year) You can also view our response to the latest Ofgem research on complaint handling below. Open letter from our CEO on Complaints October 2016 Get additional help View the FAQs

official moncler outlet sale
moncler bomber jacket womens
moncler outlet new york city
moncler baby onesie
moncler 'vancouver' shearling boot Filing a Formal Complaint

If you decide to file a discrimination complaint, you must do so within 15 days from the day you received notice from your EEO Counselor about how to file a complaint. This notice is sent to you after your final interview with the EEO Counselor. You must file your complaint at the same EEO Office where you received counseling. The 15-day deadline for filing a complaint is calculated in calendar days starting the day after you receive the notice. If the 15th calendar day falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or federal holiday, then the last day of the deadline is the next business day. The agency is required to give you a reasonable amount of time during work hours to prepare the complaint. If you feel that you have not been given a reasonable amount of time, contact the agency's EEO Director or EEOC's Office of Federal Operations.

What to Include in the Formal Complaint

Your discrimination complaint must contain the following:

Your name, address, and telephone number; A short description of the events that you believe were discriminatory (for example, you were terminated, demoted, harassed); Why you believe you were discriminated against (for example, because of your race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or retaliation); A short description of any injury you suffered; and Your signature (or your lawyer's signature). Once Formal Complaint is filed

After your complaint is filed, the agency will send you a letter letting you know it received your complaint. The agency will also review the complaint and decide whether your case should be dismissed for a procedural reason (for example, your claim was filed too late). If the agency doesn't dismiss your complaint, it will investigate it. If the agency does dismiss your complaint, you will receive information about how to appeal the dismissal. Should the agency dismiss your complaint without an investigation, you have 30 days from the day you receive the agency's dismissal to appeal.

In some cases, an agency will dismiss only part of the complaint and continue processing the rest. In this situation, you must wait until the agency issues its final order on all the claims in your complaint before appealing the partial dismissal.

Investigation of Complaint

The agency has 180 days from the day you filed your complaint to finish its investigation. The investigation may be extended by another 180 days if new events are added to your complaint or if you file new complaints that must be added to your original complaint for investigation. You also have the right to agree to an extension of up to 90 days.

When the investigation is finished, the agency will give you two choices: either request a hearing before an EEOC Administrative Judge or ask the agency to issue a decision as to whether discrimination occurred.

If more than 180 days pass and the agency has not yet finished its investigation, you can wait for the agency to complete its investigation, ask for a hearing, or file a lawsuit in federal district court. Once you ask for a hearing, the complaint will be handled by an EEOC Administrative Judge.

The Role of the Agency Investigator

The role of the agency investigator is to gather information related to your complaint. Agency investigators do not decide your case. Instead, they are responsible for gathering the evidence needed to decide whether you were discriminated against.

Reaching a Voluntary Settlement

At any time during the complaint process, the agency can offer to settle your complaint. You are not required to accept a settlement offer.

If you and the agency settle your complaint, it will be dismissed and no further action will be taken. Both you and the agency will be required to do what you promised to do in the agreement.

If the Agency Does Not Comply with the Settlement

If an agency does not comply in some way with the terms of your settlement agreement, notify the agency's EEO Director. You have 30 days from the day you first learned of the agency's failure to comply to give the EEO Director this notice.

The agency must respond to you in writing to try and settle the conflict. If the agency does not respond, or if you are not satisfied with the agency's response, you can appeal to EEOC's Office of Federal Operations for a decision about whether the agency has complied with the terms of the settlement agreement. You must file your appeal within 30 days from the day you receive the agency's response or, if the agency does not respond, after 35 days have passed from the day you notified the agency's EEO Director of the agency's failure to comply. You must give the agency a copy of your appeal. The agency will then have 30 days to respond.

Representation During the Complaint Process

Although you don't have to be represented by a lawyer during the complaint process, you have the right to have a lawyer if you want one. You can also ask someone who is not a lawyer to represent you, or you can represent yourself. The EEOC will not represent you during the complaint process, and we will not appoint a lawyer to represent you.

Adding New Events to Your Complaint

If new events that you believe are discriminatory take place after you file your complaint, you can add them to your complaint. This is called "amending" a complaint. To amend your complaint, you should write the agency's EEO Office, describe what happened, and ask that the new events be included in your complaint.

After your letter is received, the EEO Office will either add the new events to your complaint or send you to EEO counseling to discuss them with an EEO Counselor. If you are sent to counseling and the matter cannot be settled there, you have the right to file a new complaint that includes the new events. The new complaint will later be combined with the original complaint.

Having More Than One Complaint

If you have more than one discrimination complaint against an agency, the agency's EEO Office must investigate your complaints together. This is to ensure that they are investigated as quickly and as efficiently as possible. The EEO Office will notify you before the complaints are combined.

For Attorneys Rules of Professional Conduct Learn more about the ethical rules for attorneys licensed in California Complaints against attorneys File a complaint or find out more about the State Bar's process for handling complaints. IOLTA for attorneys and banks Find out about the rules that go with Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts. Left Scroll Right Scroll Quick Links Log in to My State Bar Profile Attorney misconduct complaints:
800-843-9053 State Bar ethics hotline for attorneys:
800-238-4427 Look Up a Lawyer Name or Bar Number Search

Need legal help?
Find a lawyer referral service or free legal help.

Important Dates July 13 Board of Trustees meeting Aug. 31 Last day for Group 3 attorneys
to pay MCLE fines, fees
without suspension Sept 15 Last day to comment on draft ethics opinion Oct 2 Last day to register for the legal specialist exam

Join a State Bar Section

The Sections offer you a voice in your practice area.

Ethics Rules Updates

The State Bar is overhauling the rules that govern attorney professional conduct and ethics. Read about the latest revisions.

New prosecutor ethics rule approved State Bar sends ethics rules to Supreme Court Current Rules of Professional Conduct Proposed and amended new rules

The State Bar of California Section Convention Aug. 18 - Aug. 19 Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina Sign up